Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally! Ebooks are Available!

Yeay! At long last, the ebooks are going up. Originally I was hoping to dump them all in at once, but since that didn't work out, instead I'm uploading a new short story each day. Check Smashwords for the latest uploads, as Amazon and Barnes & Noble take longer to verify files. (Also, for my non-American readers, the books WILL be cheaper at Smashwords or Goodreads than at Amazon, with very few exceptions.)

On Monday, up went my 2009 Free Halloween story, A Wild Hunt. This is an updated and slightly expanded version of the novella, with a fantabulous cover (if I do say so myself!). It also includes the first chapter of my new never-before-published novel, Scent and Shadow. Like all the Halloween stories, A Wild Hunt is free. At least, it is on Smashwords and Goodreads. I've submitted the lower price at Smashwords to Amazon, but I can't control if they'll actually lower the price. If there's a way to get B&N to lower the price too, let me know!

Also on Monday, Scent and Shadow was released! YEAY!!!! After so many years, it feels good to send Gabriel and Amanda out into the world. (Wait a minute. Gabriel's a monster. That should not sound right...) Scent and Shadow retails for $4.99. This novel explores Madison, Wisconsin in the Aether Vitalis universe, explaining such bizarre things as why anyone would build a major city (okay, major for Wisconsin) on an isthmus of all freaking places, and why a city with such a limited footprint has laws limiting how high the buildings can be. I just had to find an explanation for that one! Also available at Amazon, B&N, and Goodreads.

And check out this great review of Scent and Shadow from author Jesi Lea Ryan at her blog Diary of a Bibliophile! Thanks Jesi Lea, I'm glad you liked the book!

Yesterday I uploaded the 2010 Free Halloween story, Not Quite Casper. This baby is free at Smashwords and at Goodreads, and for not-free-yet at B&N and Amazon. This is a short and spicy Aether Vitalis story about a very naughty ghost. Thank you to Sir's Kitten for the unbelievably quick review! I'm glad you liked the story!

And just uploaded tonight, my BDSM erotic romance Floggers Last Longer Than Flowers, a short story which originally appeared at the now-defunct MainstreamErotica.com. It's currently only available at Smashwords, but should show up at the other websites in a day or two. This story retails for $0.99, as will most of the rest of the short stories.

Keep checking back to see which short story gets uploaded next! There will be a new short story uploaded each weekday until Halloween, when the 2011 Free Halloween short story goes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment