Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Two More Sales and an Update

Just a quick update.

As usual, things are not going quite according to plan. I haven't worked on the long project at all, except for research. (I've done a good bit of that lately though.) I am now working on a longer short story which I hope to have done by the end of the week, but I'm running behind word-count-wise, so we'll see. It's not due until the end of the month, but I'm hoping to do two 10k+ stories by then. I work so much better when I have a deadline. 1600 words into it, and I should have at least another 4 hours today to work. Ideally I'd like to have 3500 words done by the end of today.

I have two more sales to report. My short story "The Princess and Peony" will be appearing in Circlet Press's "Like a Thorn" anthology, which should be coming out in mid August. And my short story "When in Rome" should be appearing in Ravenous Romance's upcoming Threesomes anthology. More on that one when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment