Friday, July 2, 2010

100 Words About: July

Looking like a big month for me. Next week the monthly critique group I recently joined will be giving me feedback on my short story "Succor the Child." My first time getting feedback from this group, and only my second time attending, aught to be interesting.

The weekly group a few of us have been talking about should be starting the week after that. The tentative format for that one will be everyone brings 4 pages and reads them out loud. I'm looking forward to that. My intention is to only bring new stuff to that, so hopefully it will be an incentive to keep butt in chair.

I'll be doing a guest flash fiction over at Christi Craig's blog, more details soon!

And at the end of the month I'll be giving my very first informal workshop, woohoo! Fortunately I have my notes mostly written out already, but I'm a little nervous. I hope I don't start babbling like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment