Friday, April 8, 2011

100 Words About: Construction

You know, when the city sent us a letter saying they were going to be doing some utility work and would be replacing part of our sidewalk and driveway apron, I thought the most annoying part would be the $1800-$2000 it was going to cost. But no. I forgot to factor in my sound-sensitive bulldog.

The poor boy just doesn't know what to do. There are noises outside! Noises! Outside! Alert! Alert!

So he's on some meds "to take the edge off," and we've got a little DAP plug-in, and I'm leaving music on when we're out of the house, but ugh. He's making me insane. And I can't even blame him, 'cause he's a guardian breed. This is what he's supposed to do. It's just that now he's gotten so overstimulated that even the cats meowing will set him off.

Besides walking him more or taking a pet-inclusive vacation, anyone have any further suggestions?

Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment