Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Threesomes Anthology Release

The Threesomes anthology releases today from Ravenous Romance. It features my short story "When In Rome," wherein lovers Suzi and Myriah have had enough of their roommate Kimbra’s irksome behavior and decide to teach her a lesson – which is exactly what Kimbra has secretly been hoping for.

This story was a lot of fun, totally non-paranormal which is a bit unusual for me, although I do have a few others out for submission. Though now that I think about it, they're all BDSM-related, which is a sub-genre of erotica that I particularly enjoy. But "When In Rome" is a really sweet story, I think, and I hope you all enjoy it!

I'm currently in the middle of digging post holes for our new fence, so today's Tuesday Tip will be somewhat delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment