Monday, September 13, 2010

Tuesday a Little Early

Hey kids, short post this week. I'm about 1000 words into a short story I had originally planned to submit for Toy Box: Pine Switch, but I'm not getting that done by the 15th. I may finish it later and post it as a Christmas freebie.

This last week has been quite hectic. I finished sewing the outfit for the wedding I went to last Saturday the morning of the wedding. The wedding went off great, but then on Sunday I had a double-gaming day, so no time to write. And tonight, well, I'm exhausted. And whiskeyfied. It never hurts.

Next Sunday I'll be out of town for a work conference until late Wednesday, but never fear, I will make Tuesday's post! I'm heading to Boston for the first time, but I probably won't have much free time. I'm hoping to stop by Copp's Hill Burial Ground, but it may not be possible. I have two Mythos stories out on submission and I can use all the help I can get. ;)

Speaking of submissions, I'm trying to hit some more professional markets. The sad part of that is that there are very few professional markets for erotica. Not that I mind working on my horror and sci-fi stories, but I want to make sure I'm taking care of my erotica readers. Never fear, plans and research are still going ahead for the expansion of "Encore", as well as a cyberpunk erotica novel or novella that I'm planning on working on this November. If all goes well I will podcast the cyberpunk piece, and maybe a couple other stories as well. First, I have to read up on podcasting. Research, research, never enough hours in the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment