Friday, September 17, 2010

100 Words About: Too Many Books!

I have an impressive stack of books to read at the best of times, but right now my to-read pile is getting out of control! Ever since I started listening to podcasts, I have more authors that I want to read or listen to than I know what to do with. I keep hearing about all of these great books…

And the research! Between the research I'm doing for the Encore expansion and my NaNoWriMo project, plus everything I'm reading about writing, podcasting, public domain, and physics (for world-building), not to mention all the Mythos stuff I just finished (joy!) for the last short story I did, I don't know when I'm going to get to the authors I'm already trying to follow. Heck, I still haven't read the 12th Wheel of Time book, and the 13th is coming out in two months! What's a girl to do?

Image: Catherine Hadler / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment