Friday, June 18, 2010

100 Words About: Podcasts

I've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately at work. My job allows us to listen to headphones as long as we still answer the phone when it rings. I had been listening to audiobooks and lectures from the Teaching Company, but this week it's been mostly podcasts. My current favorite is The Reading and Writing Podcast, and I'm almost through all of the old episodes. It's nothing but interviews with authors about how they got started and what their experiences have been, the tools they use, and their thoughts on publishing.

This is very nice for me, because I've had a really hard time trying to balance writing with keeping up with the publishing industry and learning more about my craft. If I have an hour to myself once I get home, I'd rather spend it writing than spend it reading blogs, which is often what happens. Gods help my writing time once I finally get on Twitter.

What podcasts do you listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment