Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Reading

Still haven't been able to get the pictures off my phone. Will have a great post once that happens. Hopefully next week.

Books are a sickness and lately I've been having a relapse. I'm listening to two audiobooks at work, The Prestige and How to Win Friends and Influence People. We're listening to A Storm of Swords in the car on the way to and from work.

I have twelve books out from the library, including three books on Constantinople, one on the dark ages, one on Mehmet II, The Forgotten Founding Father, The Gray Man, two books on blogging, Podcasting for Dummies, How to Be Your Own Literary Agent, and The Writer's Journey.

I also have a bunch of books I recently ordered online that I'm dying to read. Plus at least three shelves-worth of books I already own that I either haven't finished or haven't started.

And what did I do yesterday while out running errands?

Stop at the used book store, of course.

Image: Maggie Smith / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment