Friday, December 3, 2010

100 Words About: Disney World

I'm back from the family trip to Disney World, and I'm pretty fried. I enjoyed it more overall than I did Island of Adventure at Universal Studios, but I enjoyed The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (which is at Island of Adventure) more than I enjoyed Disney World overall. Probably because a) we had no kids with us and b) I felt like I could have just hung out at HP Land all day and done nothing and been happy, whereas Disney is just crowded and full of grumpy children.

Of course, I've been to Disney before and not to Universal Studios, so that could have something to do with it.

I'm apparently getting old - I can't take the rides like I used to. I only went on Space Mountain once because it hurt my neck too much. Sigh. There's something immeasurably sad about that, but I'm too tired to put it into words right now.

I'm also really bummed that they updated the Carousel of Progress. I was looking forward to a time-capsule of the 1960's vision of the future that is now. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment