Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Down in F L A

Sorry I didn't get a post out on Friday. We stopped for the night at a totally skanky Motel 6 and I just didn't have the energy.

So I have strep, and got on meds just in time to miss going to my relatives' for Thanksgiving. However, I'm now on vacation with my parents and my sister's family here in sunny Florida.

I'd thought I would have lots of time to write while I was on vacation. Yeah, not so much. Not that I probably couldn't sneak off to a Starbucks or something... The last time I was here it was me and The Husband and the parents, and it was a pretty mellow time. This time I'm being social, and it's a bit of a time sink. Not that I don't like spending time with my family - I do, or I wouldn't be here in the first place. But mellow, restful, productive writing-wise...not so much.

And I'm already sunburned. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment