Friday, November 12, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010: Day 12

I got a little writing done yesterday, but not much. I figured today I could do some catching up since I was taking the day off. Of course, I didn't start writing today until 2:30pm...

I've fled the house and am hanging out at my local library. While they do have the distraction that is WiFi, it's very nice being here as opposed to home. Here I cannot distract myself with laundry or dishes or walking the dog. I have to sit at this little table and look at my computer, and I told myself I can't leave until The Husband gets home around 5:30pm. So far it's been pretty good. I did a little research, then jumped back into the novel.

I still occasionally find myself stopping to think about descriptions, but I just keep reminding myself that I can add it in during revision. It's a hard habit to break. It's also hard to not go back and re-read from the beginning, but I'm not letting myself do that either. Rar! Keep writing, recruit!

Speaking of which...

No comments:

Post a Comment