Monday, November 8, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010: Day 8

I am soooo far behind.

As you might guess from the lack of posts, I didn't get any writing done this weekend. In fact, I'll I've got today so far are a few sentences I managed to get down after work before my carpool showed up.

Today was The Bulldog's first obedience class. It's at 7:30pm, which means I have just enough time to walk him and eat dinner after getting home from work before getting on the road to doggie class. The Husband has had gout for the last couple weeks, so that means I get to do all the walks. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who can plot while walking the dog. (At least, not until he learns some better leash manners. It's a process.)

But I'm not giving up! Tomorrow I'm head out to a 3 hour write-in and we'll see how far I get. I've still got this big unplotted section in the middle. It's not a plot hole, exactly, more like plot fog of war. Or maybe Phase 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment